Two loves in one weekend!


I FINALLY posted new arrivals to my site - Procrastination, perfectionism, business - all dangerous evils that have gotten in my way.

This weekend - I was "coordinator" to my friend Lindsay (now Thomas) wedding at Becker Vineyards. It was an incredible wedding with God's beauty and brilliance all around - in many forms. It was an honor for Lindsey to ask this of me - it was flattering when guests came up and asked me how long I (and my fabulous "assistant" Ashley) had been coordinating weddings!!! HA - apparently I looked like a natural with my clipboard - if only they had given me a headset...

I love vineyard's - it is my happy place. I love learning about the wines and the incredible beauty of it all... If you get a chance I highly recommend this vineyard. It has been a favorite spot of mine (just outside of Fredricksburg) for years. Take the wine cellar tour, it's one of the only vineyards in the area with an actual cellar.

Hope you enjoy the pictures and the vineyard...

0 comments: