Silent auction - A Success!

Well this was definitely a first - my roommate was coordinating a benefit dinner for Mission Possible and asked me to donate two of my photography pieces for the silent auction. Well of course I was excited to do this - then the question comes to mind - what if no one wants to buy my babies???

On the contrary - not only did they go to a worthy home but they brought in over $200. The gentleman that purchased them was ecstatic to display them in his home, which excited me all the more.

Thanks Noell for allowing me to do this - it was truly an honor.

The donated pieces were "Autumn Leaves" and A15 under the architecture section of my website - both pieces were matted and framed as shown below.

1 comments:

    On 11:04 AM Unknown said...

    Malita, that's awesome!! I'm so proud of you and absolutely excited to hear that it benefited a worthy cause. Keep it up, girl!!