Double Header


The Movie + The Soundtrack = Singing in the Shower for Days!

It's not often that I fall in love with a movie and the soundtrack all at once, in fact I downloaded the soundtrack before the movie was even over. Now if you are under the delusion the Beatles wrote happy little ballads without the use of some heavy drug induced hallucinations then not only have you never seen Yellow Submarine or many of the other acid tripping videos but I doubt you'll like this film. But if you truly love The Beatles, movies that go outside the box a bit, Bono & Jo Cocker all in one film then it's a must!

Think Pink Floyd's "The Wall" - a movie written around the music/lyrics and you got it.

1 comments:

    I have been dying to see this movie, I need a rainy Saturday or Sunday to spend on the couch for sure. Thanks for the recommendation.