I heart Etsy

I think I have failed to share my favorite online shopping tool - Etsy.com - I ended up on it last night looking for a simple silver necklace, an everyday necklace. I remembered how much I love this site and the way it allows artisans to really get their work out there to the world rather than confining them to local shops and farmer's markets.

From artwork to clothing to jewelry to just about anything - if you are into the rare/unique then this is the perfect spot! You can even create an account and a page of your favorites, which makes shopping all the easier - I think this Christmas is going to be an Etsy Christmas - hey they gift wrap. And Lord knows I can NOT handle those idiots out at the stores!!!

Oh and if you sign up for an account say that curlsz referred you.

Brought to you by blatant product promotion inc.

0 comments: