I Heart Fair Trade

So I'm a huge fan of fair trade - coffee etc. I just really like the fact that a local worker or artisan can actually make a living from their work and have a fighting chance against the large corporations which we can never get away from using.

So Shawna came home with a huge bottle of Palestinian Olive Oil (no olive is not restricted to Italy) from a fair trade organization - Trade As One - that was selling goods at church this morning. Gagaga!!! That's the mode my brain automatically went in - I must find out more about this organization!!!

So disclaimer I have very little exposure to this organization so we'll be learning about it together. But I can already tell you - the Hagar bag from Cambodia - yummy!

1 comments:

    On 9:20 PM Unknown said...

    I love this! I wanted to buy everything at church today. :)
    LC