I remember when...

I thought perhaps I should take notes on this insane "financial crisis" for Grandparents day 2049. You know when your grand kids say "grandma, grandpa weren't you alive when...?". Because I'm imaging they are going to be quizzed on terms such as Ponzi Scheme, Subprime Lending and Stimulus Bill. They'll be learning about President Barack Obama, Bernie Madoff and Henry Paulson. And there is no way I'm remembering all this crap come age 72ish!

Although at this point who can afford children? So the family tree may have just died due to lack of funding.

I'm entitling my notes - the age of being screwed over by greedy millionaires, loosely based on events as I see them...

Which leads me to the video of the day...it's the full episode and it's so popular right now it is being a bit slow - John Stewart facing off with Jim Cramer on the irresponsibility of financial commentators. It's goooooood.

0 comments: