Blogg obsession - I've been sucked in

I guess you could say for the past 6 months I've been a blogg lurker - meaning I lurk, I snoop, I read, occasional post - but have yet to get fully sucked into the "blogg making".

Welcome to the dark side. I mean when you have as much to say on the world as I do - you owe it to everyone to spew forth - right?

I love my roommate's blogg - in fact for the longest time it was how I knew what was going on with her... She told me one day after our hell on earth UPS trip (another post, another day) that I could feature my story on her site. Well that never happened, and once again my voice and story went unheard - well other than the 20+ rants that friends and family had to live through the next few days!

So yeah the first post - hmmm I think I like it here!

What will I post in the future? - rants, raves, humorous stories, thoughts, same old stuff everyone else does - well maybe but I promise you - entertainment when your bored at work, comfort when you are fighting bedtime, I promise to suck more time away from your already busy lives - I PROMISE!

Also I will share some photos and music and other fun stuff with you - like weird websites - b/c that's what I do best - share - awwww!

6 comments:

    On 12:57 AM Nicole said...

    Yay Malita! I'm proud of you for finally succombing to the blog mania. I can't wait to read your rants, raves, and funny stories. Seriously. Love ya!

     
    On 7:36 AM Anonymous said...

    Malita, you're a stitch! I look forward to your one-stop-shop for all... especially during those sleepless nights!!

     
    On 9:04 AM kimmie said...

    So that's the introduction I get on your first post, eh? I'm the slacker roommate who doesn't follow through on promises? I see how it is....




    Actually, that one is fairly accurate. Good show :) You are welcome to send me a UPS summary and I'll gladly post it and give you the credit you're due. Or, it would be a nice addition to Curlz. Love it!

     
    On 10:12 AM Leesa said...

    I was randomly going through blogs, and I came upon yours. I wrote about lurkers recently.

    Welcome to the dark side!

     
    On 2:01 PM Marleah said...

    Malita-I've no doubt you will be a star in the world of blogging. Maia thanks you for the link to her blog, I think it is her first. I confess, I lurk often, and comment often, and often think about starting my own blog, but that would probably eat into my forum posting time too much.

     
    On 7:32 PM Anonymous said...

    MJ - I stinkin' love you! We look WAY forward to reading about your world here!