Lacking in blog

As spring comes to an end and summer - aka hell on earth in Texas - begins.... schedules slow down, vacations start, school will be out, fun will be had by all....

Unless you are in Real-estate!! Oh yes friends - my blog life has suffered as has allot of life - because spring and summer is THE busiest time of year for a realtor! Equate it with the first 3 months of school, Congress in session, Holiday shopping - getting my drift.....

So I pre apologize for those that are keeping up with me via the life of the internet- any free time I have I will be trying my HARDEST to have some kind of summer life - I mean the lake needs me, my friends need me, a list of restaurants with outdoor patios and great happy hour specials really need me!! Weddings, yeah they don't so much need me.... And then fall will come - the rest of you people will get insanely busy and I will head to Napa for a much needed vacation! No worries - any brilliant thoughts or rants will still come this way! Those don't ever take a vacation, just get a bit delayed!

1 comments:

    ahhh. very intresting. good to know. I will begin the happyhour search...alfresco!