And the Winner Is...

Thank you Gil - whom I have known since the wonderful awkward Jr High days - referred me to Elliot for a haircut and he was great - very fun to, definitly a character - I see why they are friends... But hey $40 for a wash cut and style - HOW can you beat it???

So Gil wins the $10 gift certificate of his choosing - he chooses Starbucks

On another note - Two thumbs up to this weather we are having, actually feels like fall. Which with the lack of rain and everything dying it has looked like fall since August - glad the temp has caught up with the scenery....

One last note - I LOVE THIS CITY - It's so great to come home to a city this cool and gorgeous after being in fabulous San Diego - Hopefully I'll remember to grab my camera on my walk today and you'll too see why I heart Austin! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

    On 5:21 PM malita said...

    No new do - just a trim.

     
    On 10:57 AM Anonymous said...

    Okay... You need to shoot me the info on this Elliot person.. I'm having the same danged issues and am about to resort back to cutting my hair.. which.. as you can imagine.. is a tragedy in the making!!