Third Party Humor

I have yet to watch one single episode of this season's Bachelor - she proclaims with pride - I banned the show a few years ago simply because watching one schmuck woo 20 emotionally unstable self centered women was more than I could handle. Only to get to the bottom I mean top 3 emotionally self centered women as they cry "I am falling in love with a man that may love two other women!" - Bingo genius - and this is what you volunteered for - take it.

However, this year I am now basically watching the show as a third party - My friend Casey replays the highlights to me (sorry to out you Casey). I have found this to be better than watching the show itself - she is indeed one of the best story tellers I know.... So no need to watch the show ... or so I thought... until she turned me on to this blog.

Enter the
Bachelor Recap Blogger - A small town Texas girl with a HUGE sense of humor. I promise you this blog will not disappoint - It is packed with entertainment.

She often begins an entry with...
The following information you are about to read is of personal opinion. If this e-mail circulates to friends, family, enemies...that is your business. However, if you or someone in your address book happens to personally know, sort of know, know the brother/cousin of, thought you saw in the grocery store buying Spring Oreos and Spaghetti O’s or have a spin instructor that looks exactly like one of the Bachelorettes on the show...none of this is personal and I'm sure they are all lovely people.

The best part - I in no way feel I need to watch this show to enjoy the humor of it all.

1 comments:

    On 9:43 AM Anonymous said...

    It's okay, you can let the world know that I watch the Bachelor. The first step is admitting it. But for the record, I simply watch the show to laugh at the drama. I couldn't care less about the end result of the show.