These are a few of my favorite things....

I care nothing about raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens...but I do love
  • Freshly ground coffee - with cream and brown sugar...mmm yes I said brown sugar
  • Wine - Sauvignon Blanc (New Zealand) or Ravenswood Zinfandel
  • Beer - Heineken, Dos XX....
  • Shrimp
  • Sleep - and lots of it
  • Staying up really really late - especially playing
  • Falling in love with a new song
  • Rainy days on the couch with a movie
  • Walking the Northwest Hills - even the uphill part
  • Hair Products
  • jewelry
  • Staying in new towns for an extended amount of time
  • Epics or Sagas
  • Bakeries
  • Good cooks, cooking for me
  • Hugs - strong hugs
  • Cuddling with my nieces & nephew (singular on nephew b/c Jayce is a preteen and too big to cuddle anymore - sad)
  • Taking pictures
  • My bed (feather bed)
  • Discovering new parts of my town (new to me that is)
  • Reuniting with old friends
  • Swings
  • Sailboats
  • Text Messages
  • New Emails
  • Getting my new Health Magazine

I think I could list favorites all day, and somehow it makes me feel so warm inside - give it a try.

0 comments: