Paranoia or Crazy

Lying in bed last night - dozing off and all of a sudden I hear something moving and scrambling around in my room - I jump up and turn the lights on of course freaking out. I go to get the flashlight and can't find anything in my room - obviously I am either paranoid about the "monsters" in my storage shed or am now officially going crazy. Luckily I was able to convince myself I am indeed going crazy and fall asleep quickly.

The next morning I tell Shawna about this and she, dying laughing, assures me it was the squirrels on the roof - to help my sanity I am choosing to 100% believe her.

I am hoping the "monsters" have devoured the poison and are now all dead! Of course I am never venturing in the shed to find out for myself.

1 comments:

    On 1:30 PM Unknown said...

    I can totally relate to your story and you are not paranoid! I had squirrels in my walls when I lived on Jollyville and it freaked me out so much that I called the police. Nothing like having good looking cops checking the attic for intruders at 12:30 in the morning and finding little furry creatures instead to boost my self esteem!