Tag this, $#@%

Good grief I don't have 8 people to tag - they all tagged each other! Can we retag??

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My eight random facts and/or habits:

  1. I am a coffee snob- No fruffy dulce de amaretto de soy de pay out the butt coffee please - just coffee - I know this goes against everything Starbucks stands for and therefore I love it! My favorites right now are Peruvian blends - it's all about the blend, not how much crap you can put in it and no flavoring - a purest you could say.
  2. I love Perrier - Lime Perrier - I drink it by the gallons! I also love that it comes in a pretty green bottle.
  3. I read constantly - I carry a book with me in my purse, I read while a movie is going on at home - I can't stop.
  4. I hate theme parks & cruises. They are just obnoxious to me. You can throw malls in on that as well.
  5. I often (not always) echo in French - meaning when I speak a phrase the French translation echos in my head - I have tried to stop - apparently I can't - the voices won't stop.
  6. I constantly correct grammar- whether I am reading something or someone says something - in my head I am constantly correcting - I would love to be a book editor - apparently there is a lot going on in my head (I have sense enough not to correct the person out loud)
  7. I can not spell definitly or resturaunt (I am purposely leaving them mis spelled here for your benefit)
  8. I love being at home - I crave it - it's my happy place - I take every opportunity to work from home, run home before going to work out, run home just before or after an appointment - home home home - but I was NOT like this growing up - odd.

1 comments:

    On 6:05 PM Jules said...

    We should definitely go to a restaurant soon and sip pierre!