Wanted...A Better Movie Please...


Seriously - No wonder I rarely go to the movies anymore, they suck. I was in the mood to actually go to the movies, honestly I don't even really know what is out other than Get Smart and Hancock. So Shawna threw a few out and I said whatever....So we went for Wanted, she told me what it was about, who was in it...sounded pretty good to me. And thus mistake #1, I didn't look it up for myself.

Good God, help Hollywood!!! If you are a special effects junkie then this is a winner, if you aren't and want a decent storyline...well, next!

The assassins work in a textile factory and fate sends messages of whom they are to kill through a woven loom - I mean who the hell comes up with this crap??

And is it now a requirement that Morgan Freeman be in every single blockbuster movie?? I mean did he buy Hollywood or what?!

Oh and remember that major fear of rats, well rats, blood and gore were the featured performers in this little disaster....

Please oh please wash it from my brain!!!

2 comments:

    wow. i was gonna see it, cuzz its hot out and all. but a loom? Im saving my pesos for Hellboy2!

     
    On 9:53 AM amar rama said...

    since you asked - "who the hell comes up with this crap?"...

    it is based on this graphic novel